Our MissionShare Yoga, Spread Peace
Our non-profit is here to make health and wellness accessible to every body. Our dream is to cultivate more inner peace in communities around the world which will lead to a more peaceful planet.
- Live by example and practice the 8-limbs of Ashtanga Yoga
- Yoga and meditation lead to the balance of mind, body, and spirit
- Respect and protect the environment
- 100% transparency
- Free kids yoga in Florida and Puerto Rico
- Free chakra workshop
- Donation-based yoga classes
- Donation-based workshops for Digestive Health in Maui, SC, Florida, and Colorado
- Host Online 200-hr YTT where profits fund Donate Yoga projects and YTT students get involved with local projects
- Award YTT scholarships based on financial need and plans to support Donate Yoga in their local communities, like the Peace Corps
- Crowd-funding campaign
- Planning new website launch and automated marketing strategies with Bella Business Solutions
- Standardizing the Donate Yoga vision, mission, and offerings in order to gain traction around the USA
- Inspiring board members and ambassadors to create local projects
- Creating donation-based library of yoga classes along with important information on health and wellness
- Local donation-based yoga classes
- Create and inspire free yoga classes for high schoolers, first responders, farmers, and senior living centers
- Create online Donate Yoga social network for yoga professionals to connect with community groups desiring yoga classes for their members
- Team up with international volunteer agencies to train volunteers to become yoga teachers and work together to build sustainable yoga programs in small communities around the world
- Provide physical and mental relief to the distressed and underprivileged
- Lessen neighborhood tensions
- Combat community deterioration and juvenile delinquency
- Bring yoga to more people around the USA
- Bring yoga to more people around the world
- Teach inner peace to spread peace globally
- Create a strong and diverse board of directors that will work together to focus Donate Yoga’s efforts on the highest priority, always keeping the vision and mission guiding our path
- Utilize social media to reach our audience
- Ask team members to reach out to their circles for support
- Use Facebook, LinkedIn, high schools, and universities to search for volunteers to help enhance the business
- Utilize reserves to donate to other non-profits that support our core values, specifically: other yoga non-profits, clean water, organic farming, animal rights, and child protection
- Establish a Donate Yoga Team Leader in all 50 U.S. states by December 2020
- Establish a Donate Yoga Team Leader in all major U.S. cities by December 2021
- Bring yoga to 11,000 new students in 2020
- Bring yoga to 108,000 new students in 2021
- Have a Donate Yoga Team Leader in all major cities by 2022
Meet Our Team
President, MBA, E-RYT 200/RYT 500, and Peace Corps Volunteer
A Yoga Alliance Certified RYT 500, E-RYT 200, and YACEP, Mark is also a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, International MBA, and Vegan Chef. His passion for yoga was planted in 2008, sprouted while living in Oakland in 2014, and then blossomed in 2016 when he moved to Maui and later attended a life-changing 200-hour yoga teacher training in Kauai, Hawaii.
Mark brings that Maui spirit of Aloha to his classes through a peaceful and calming presence, combined with a fun and playful attitude. He believes in the power of community, loves traveling the world, and hopes to inspire others to organically grow their own food and protect clean water!
Ambassador, Advisor, Co-teacher RYT 500
I am truly fortunate that yoga is fully accessible to me but it isn’t so for everyone around the world. Sadly, in parts of the world where the guiding principles of yoga are needed the most that accessibility is the least. Donate Yoga is addressing that issue one life at a time. I felt honored to be part of the brainstorming team that fleshed out the concepts that this fine organization represents. I have and will continue to support Donate Yoga.
VP, BA, Graphic Designer, RYT 200
Bea Acs is yogi at heart, graphic designer by trade, and lover of all things healthy. She became a certified yoga teacher with Yoga University in January of 2016 but has been practicing for almost 20 years. Yoga has changed her life in many ways, especially helpful in recovering from car accident injuries. Bea’s passionate about helping others realize inner peace and wellbeing through yoga (on and off the mat) and nutrition. Join her for a mindful class incorporating movement, breath, and meditation to help you connect to your true self, release stress, improve flexibility, strength, and balance. You’ll be sure to leave with a smile.
YTT Co-teacher, Ambassador, E-RYT 200
Deborah Dove Eudene is a Yoga Teacher, Massage Therapist, Qi Gong Practitioner, Integrative Health Coach, Transformational Journey Facilitator, Nature Enthusiast, Environmental Advocate, Meditator, Mediator, Sound Healer and Singer/Songwriter. Sheʻs passionate about supporting healthy systems on the personal, interpersonal and planetary levels and is devoted to helping people reclaim balance in their lives and in the world. Deborah regularly provides support for personal and group retreats and trainings in Hawaii and beyond.
Board of Directors & Advisors
Secretary, Director, RYT 200
Treasurer, Atlanta, GA
Adam Takach is a Regional Director of Operations for a hospitality management company that owns and operates properties throughout the United States. Adam prides himself in taking hotel properties that are in distress financially and operationally and turning them into success stories—not only within the company he works for but within the brands they are associated with. Adam’s goal when coming to each property is making them more sustainable to operate within the communities they are located. Adam lives in Atlanta, Georgia with his wife and two rambunctious dogs; he enjoys hiking, spending many hours on his grill cooking, exploring local breweries and drinking their many fine brews. Adam has a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications with a specialization in Public Relations from The University of South Carolina. He hopes to bring his operational expertise and fiscal success stories to Donate Yoga.
Adrienne was introduced to Donate Yoga by high school classmate and friend, Mark Gregory. After visiting Mark at a wellness retreat in Maui, Adrienne recognized his passion for happy, healthy living, and was thrilled to be a part of his vision to spread inner peace. She is excited to support Donate Yoga by helping plant its roots and see where its branches grow. Adrienne’s professional background includes a Master’s degree in Mass Communication from the University of South Carolina with emphasis in sport and entertainment. Following graduate school, Adrienne worked stints in Atlanta and Chicago in a variety of settings from professional sports to non-profit marketing. After her second child was born in 2016, Adrienne decided to take a break from the corporate world to raise her family. She loves being a mother to three beautiful children and plays a supporting role in her military family. She continues to further her education by taking classes in pursuit of a career in physical therapy.
Chairman of the Board, Bluffton, SC
RYT 300, Yin RYT 60, A Rescue Farm, Woodinville, WA
Helping Veterans, LGBT youth, and trauma victims heal through animal relationships and gardening 🙂
Podcast Music Provider
The soul-full music in our podcast is graciously provided by the super talented Hanna Leigh and you can find her inspirational beats on Bandcamp. As a songwriter and song carrier, Hanna Leigh [Hanalei] sources her musical inspiration from the immense beauty of this earth, and from that which is beyond words; weaving original and traditional songs.
Be Nutritious, Āyurvedic Nutritionist
My wish is to inspire others to feel empowered in such a way that they may learn how to care for their body and mind with an essence of truth, vitality, and ease.
Trained in India and beyond, Jessica offers her services as an Āyurvedic Nutritionist in person on Maui and remotely elsewhere. She offers individual consultations, shirodhara treatments, seasonal cleanse programs, workshops, retreats, cooking classes, as well as catering and chef services for individuals & groups. To read more about her experience, click HERE. You can also connect on Instagram and her website.
Hope Renée Reborn
Artist & Musician
Hope is an emerging “Creatress” based in Hawaii. Through art and music she enjoys exploring and expressing the journey of the Soul and serving as a channel for Divine Healing. She lives in connection with and deep respect for the ‘aina and shares Aloha, Love, and Light with all whom she meets. Her music can be found on Bandcamp and her artwork can be found on Instagram.